The Institute for In Vitro Sciences, Inc. is a non-profit research and testing laboratory dedicated to the advancement of in vitro (non-animal) methods worldwide. Founded in 1997, IIVS has worked with industry and government agencies to implement in vitro testing strategies that limit animal use while supplying key information for product safety and efficacy decisions.
Whether you are just beginning to use in vitro tests or you have integrated non-animal methods within your testing programs, IIVS will provide the scientific resources and expertise you need. Our laboratory team has extensive experience, not only in serving the testing needs of diverse clients, but also in conducting in vitro assay validation studies. Our familiarity with an array of different in vitro test systems enables us to provide contract testing services using the optimum assays to answer specific product safety and efficacy questions.
- What’s New
- BASF Receives 2013 Animal Protection Research Prize
- Congratulations to the 2013 LUSH Prize Award Recipients!
- Utrecht Professor Bas Blaauboer Wins Award for Developing Alternatives to Lab Animal Testing
- 3Rs Prize from NC3Rs Open for Nominations
- IIVS September 2013 Newsletter
- IIVS Named to the 2013 LUSH Prize Short List!
- Upcoming Events
- 26th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Society for Alternatives to Animal Experimentation (JSAAE)
- Date: 2013-12-19
- 2014 Practical Methods for In Vitro Toxicology Workshop
- Date: 2014-01-13, 13:00
- FutureTox II: In Vitro Data and In Silico Models for Predictive Toxicology
- Date: 2014-01-16
- European Society for Toxicology In Vitro International Conference (ESTIV 2014)
- Date: 2014-06-11, 14:52
- 9th World Congress on Alternatives to Animal Use in the Life Sciences
- Date: 2014-08-24 to 2014-08-28, 16:08 - 12:00