The Institute for In Vitro Sciences, Inc. is a non-profit research and testing laboratory dedicated to the advancement of in vitro (non-animal) methods worldwide. Founded in 1997, IIVS has worked with industry and government agencies to implement in vitro testing strategies that limit animal use while supplying key information for product safety and efficacy decisions.
Whether you are just beginning to use in vitro tests or you have integrated non-animal methods within your testing programs, IIVS will provide the scientific resources and expertise you need. Our laboratory team has extensive experience, not only in serving the testing needs of diverse clients, but also in conducting in vitro assay validation studies. Our familiarity with an array of different in vitro test systems enables us to provide contract testing services using the optimum assays to answer specific product safety and efficacy questions.
- What’s New
- Bill to End Cosmetic Testing on Animals in the US Proposed in Congress
- World Congress 9 Abstract Submission and Registration Opened!
- EURL ECVAM Recommendation on the KeratinoSens Assay for Skin Sensitization Testing Released
- Sao Paulo Bans Animal Testing on Ingredients and Finished Products
- ARDF now accepting proposals for the 2014 Alternatives Research Grant Program
- IIVS December 2013 Newsletter
- Upcoming Events
- Society of Toxicology Annual Meeting 2014
- Date: 2014-03-23, 11:56
- Toxicology and Risk Assessment Conference 2014
- Date: 2014-04-07, 12:00
- European Society for Toxicology In Vitro International Conference (ESTIV 2014)
- Date: 2014-06-11, 14:52
- 9th World Congress on Alternatives to Animal Use in the Life Sciences
- Date: 2014-08-24 to 2014-08-28, 16:08 - 12:00